- What is tax-loss harvesting?
- How can tax diversification fuel my savings goals?
- What are some of the tax strategies that exist for investors?
- Is there a way to generate tax-free income in retirement?
- How might the new 2017 tax changes impact me today?
- Can I reduce taxes by donating appreciated securities to charity?
Tax planning should be discussed as part of any financial planning strategy. Maintaining a tax-efficient portfolio may help you keep more of your hard-earned money.
At Mink Wealth Management, we’re all about helping you make wise financial decisions. Whether managing your taxes or other areas of your financial picture, bring your challenges to us.
How we may be able to help you:
- Uncover vehicles for deferring taxes.
- Discover ways to reduce taxes on capital gains.
- Understand how to carry out qualified charitable distributions.
- Generate federally tax-exempt interest income.
- Protect against 2025 expiration of current tax brackets.
We’re here to help. Schedule a call today!
Just a brief 20-minute phone call can set you on track towards achieving your tax management goals, no matter what phase you are in.