- Am I going to receive spousal support?
- How do we figure how much child support should be paid?
- What’s the difference between premarital and postmarital assets, and why does it matter?
- Should I keep or sell the house?
- Is my IRA considered marital property?
- What is a QDRO and why do I need one?
- Do I have enough to retire?
- Will I outlive my money?
- Will I lose some or all of my retirement assets as a result of divorce?
Make the most of a divorce settlement
At Mink Wealth Management, we’re all about helping you make wise financial decisions. Whether divorce settlements or other areas of your financial picture, bring your challenges to us.
How we can help you:
- Uncover what you need to know about splitting assets in divorce
- Discover how taxes may impact your income.
- Understand your investment choices.
- Review potential blind spots in your retirement plan.
- Protect against potential threats to your nest egg, such as long-term care costs.
We’re here to help. Schedule a call today!
Just a brief 20-minute phone call can set you on track towards achieving your divorce planning goals, no matter what phase you are in.