Wondering how the latest tax reform bill will affect you in 2019?
Passed by Congress and signed into law by President Trump on December 22, 2017, the “Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017 (TCJA)” may have major implications for your 2018 tax returns (the ones you file this year by April 15th). The Act also influences Internal Revenue Service (IRS) guidelines in 2019. We understand how difficult it can be to track many of the IRS changes from year-to-year and, therefore, put together a quick and easy-to-follow guide.
Tax Guide Covers:
- Contribution limits for 401(k)’s, IRA’s, and 529 College Savings Plans
- Household income tax brackets
- Standard deductions and exemption amounts for Alternative Minimum Tax
- Gift and estate tax exclusions and credits
- Tax on Social Security benefits
- FICA and Medicare taxes
- and more!