Jamie S. Siegal, CDFA®Divorce Financial Consultant
Jamie assists clients with the information and financial solutions to enable financial equality and equitable outcomes during the divorce negotiation and settlement process by providing budget and income analysis, strategies for marital asset (property) division, an understanding of the financial nuances in the proposed settlement agreement and working with clients after the settlement to execute the terms of the agreement. She also acts as a financial neutral in mediation cases and as an expert witness.
Jamie has over 25 years of accounting and tax strategy experience with a Big 4 accounting firm, an international telecommunications company and owning a construction company and a membership network.
- Brandon Mink, CRPC®
- C. Scott Airey, CFP®
- Mike Anderson, CPA®
- Tarif Homsi, Financial Advisor
- Rush Zarrabian, CFA®
- Matthew Gaffey, CFP®, ChFC®
- Maureen Pitts, AAMS®
- Stewart Gooding CFP®, MBA
- Christopher Elliott, VP-Digital Marketing
- Joe D’Ermes, Service Associate
- William H. Kirk, Service Associate
- Rachel Morris, Travel Planner
- Emilie DiLeonardo, Healthcare Concierge